How to Earn Continuing Education Credit for @ONE Courses
- Optional continuing education credit for the @ONE’s online courses is available from Fresno Pacific University (FPU) for a fee of $75 per unit.
- NOTE: This is a separate, additional, fee from the @ONE registration fee.
The credit earned through FPU is post-baccalaureate, professional development units that are not part of a degree program, but are designed in collaboration with school districts to meet specific staff development needs (for more details, please reference the FPU Credit Policy PDF). You should seek approval of appropriate district college officials before applying for credit to satisfy any degree, state credential, or local school district requirements.
|TEC 1631||Intro to Online Teaching||3||$225|
|TEC 1704||Building Online Community||3||$225|
|TEC 1717||Create Accessible Courses||3||$225|
|TEC 1743||Designing Effective Online Assessments||3||$225|
|TEC 1633||Intro to Teaching with Blackboard||3||$225|
|TEC 1809||Intro to Teaching with Canvas||3||$225|
|TEC 1653||Intro to Teaching with Moodle||3||$225|
|TEC 1744||Online Teaching Practicum||2||$150|
|TEC 1821||Online Education Standards & Practices (coursework)||5||$375|
|TEC 1822||Online Education Standards & Practices (practicum)||2||$150|
|TEC 1825||College Counseling Online||3||$225|
To be most effective, you should sign up for credit by the end of the first week of your course. Do tell your facilitator you are taking the course for credit.
You will not be able to apply for credit after the course completes.
Register now for continuing education credit through Fresno Pacific University.
- Go to the @ONE course page on the FPU website.
- Select the course you wish to register for.
- Select “Add X Units for $XXX on DATE to your cart.” under the title (italicized info specific to course).
- Click on “Go To Checkout” above the title.
- Log In, or Create an Account to complete the registration process.
For help with the online registration contact Fresno Pacific University directly at (559) 453-2043 or (559) 453-3673.
You can also register by telephone using your credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) by calling (559) 453-3673 or (800) 372-5505.
To register by mail please send your completed Workshop Registration Form (PDF) with payment to:
Fresno Pacific University
CPD Box #2009
1717 S.Chestnut Ave.
Fresno, CA 93702
PLEASE NOTE: We try to process grades as quickly as possible; however, course grades can take up to 4 weeks to process completely. If it has been more than 4 weeks from the end of your course, and you have not received your transcript, please contact us.