Friday, October 26, 2018 • 9:00am - 5:00pm
Call for Proposals is Now Open! CLOSED
Here's your chance to share with and inspire your peers! We're eager to learn from your great ideas. Here are a few questions to get your creative juices flowing.
- How are you using Canvas to support high quality, online or blended teaching and learning?
- What are you doing in your class with Canvas that your students love?
- How are you using Canvas on your campus beyond the the classroom?
- How are you scaling the use of the OEI Course Design Rubric?
- What strategies are in place on your campus to support faculty with Canvas?
- What LTIs are making an impact?
All sessions will be 45-minutes and will be presented online in ConferZoom. We are seeking proposals for the following types of sessions.
- Course Showcases: 15-minute tour of your online course focusing on an element of course design, assignment, project, interactions, etc. If selected, you will be paired with another related course showcase.
- Moderated Panel Discussions: 2 or more speakers responding to a moderator's questions
- Presentations: Share an effective practice or innovation or partner with peers from another college to share unique strategies for improving a shared problem.
- Demos: Show your peers how to do something in Canvas using the Zoom screenshare feature.
To complete the Can•Innovate proposal form, you will need the following information:
- Title and description of your proposed session
- Session Type
- Categories are: Course Showcase, Moderated Panel, Presentation, or Demo
- Session Audience(s)
- Categories are: Those who teach, those who design courses, those who administer Canvas
- Names, emails, college affiliation, and brief bios (350 characters max) of all presenters (up to 4)
- Availability of all presenters for Friday, October 26th