Online Teaching Principles Capstone
To enroll in this Capstone, you must be an employee of a California Community College.
The Capstone is an open-ended course that guides you through the Advanced Certificate in Online Teaching Principles program. We suggest you enroll in the capstone when you begin taking courses in the Online Teaching Principles pathway, but you may choose to enroll in the capstone at any point.
To receive an Online Teaching Principles certificate, you will need to successfully complete:
- Humanizing Online Learning
- Equity & Culturally Responsive Teaching in the Online Environment
- Digital Citizenship
- Responsive Course Design
- Online Teaching Principles Capstone Course
Time Commitment: approximately 40 hours
Level of Difficulty: Advanced
By the end of this course, participants will:
- demonstrate they have successfully completed the required courses
- produce a website or eportfolio that demonstrates their understanding and application of the @ONE Online Teaching Principles
Optional Continuing Education Credit
Participants in this course can seek optional professional development/continuing education credits by dual-enrolling in TEC 1851 at Fresno Pacific University. A separate fee due to FPU will apply.
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.
Fresno Pacific University (FPU) Course Credit
I have questions
We understand that there are many options and sometimes you have questions. Well, we have answers - lots of answers on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.