Introduction to Designing for Accessibility
We want all our students to have a great learning experience, don't we? Designing with usability/accessibility in mind gives ALL students the chance to learn more effectively. This self-paced mini-course will introduce you to strategies for identifying and eliminating barriers to learning in your Canvas course.
Time Commitment: approximately 60 minutes
Level of Difficulty: easy
Optional Graduate-Level University Credit: Continuing Education credit is not available for self-paced courses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what online course content needs to be made accessible
- Describe the three elements of Universal Design for Learning
- Name six usability formatting elements that can easily be addressed within Canvas
First-time attendee registration tutorial
Returning attendee registration tutorial
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.
I have questions
We understand that there are many options and sometimes you have questions. Most questions can be answered immediately with FAQ articles. If not then contact us.