Self-Paced Distance Mental Health for Clinicians
This is a self-paced version of our popular Distance Mental Health for Clinicians Course, 3-week course. The material is provided for your exploration. Participants will take a close look at the growing trend of distance mental health services and their importance for community college students.This self-paced course is not eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEU's), and does not earn a badge.
Time Commitment: based on your input
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Format: Self-paced course
The course material is designed for experienced Mental Health Clinicians, however the technology used in this course is designed for novice online counselors who should have the following:
- Basic computer skills (word processing, email, file management)
- Basic internet skills (use of browser, searches, uploading/downloading files)
- Familiarity with discussion boards
- An open mind and willingness to try new things
By the end of this course, Mental Health Clinicians will be able to:
- Identify multiple forms of distance mental health counseling
- Explain legal and ethical guidelines of distance mental health services
- Identify challenges and potential solutions specific to distance mental health counseling
- Define and describe scope of practice at home institution
First-time attendee registration tutorial
Returning attendee registration tutorial
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.
I have questions
We understand that there are many options and sometimes you have questions. Most questions can be answered immediately with FAQ articles. If not then contact us.