Microsoft Word Accessibility - Self-Paced
This self-paced micro-course will introduce you to the crucial elements needed to create an accessible Microsoft Word document, explain the basics of Microsoft Word’s accessibility tools, determine if a Microsoft Word document is accessible, and remediate accordingly. In addition, you will learn how to successfully retain all of your accessibility work if you need to export your Microsoft Word document to a PDF version. You will also have an opportunity to apply all that you have learned in a hands-on activity where you can remediate a Microsoft Word document.
Time Commitment: based on your input
Level of Difficulty: Beginning
Format: Self-paced course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine a document’s level of accessibility
- Use Microsoft Word’s built-in accessibility tools
- Apply accessibility principles to create an accessible Microsoft Word document
- Remediate an inaccessible document
- Retain accessibility when exporting Microsoft Word document to a PDF version
First-time attendee registration tutorial
Returning attendee registration tutorial
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.
I have questions
We understand that there are many options and sometimes you have questions. Most questions can be answered immediately with FAQ articles. If not then contact us.