Canvas Accessibility Course - Self-Paced
Canvas provides authors a foundation and a wealth of built-in tools to create inclusive experiences for all students. In this self-paced course, learn how to leverage all of Canvas’ tools to build an accessible and usable learning environment.
Time Commitment: based on your input
Level of Difficulty: Beginning
Format: Self-paced course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the best format/strategy for delivering content, whether it should remain as a PDF, in a Word Doc, or a Canvas page
- Explain how formatting impacts assistive technologies’ ability to access and interpret information.
- Utilize the Rich Content Editor to properly format content pages
- Run the Canvas’ Accessibility Checker and interpret its results to determine if a Canvas page is accessible
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.
I have questions
We understand that there are many options and sometimes you have questions. Well, we have answers - lots of answers on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.