PowerPoint Accessibility - Self-Paced
PowerPoint presentations increase visual impact, can improve student focus, and are a great platform to provide additional insight with annotations and highlights. Ensure all of your students have access to your resources!
This self-paced micro-course will focus on the essential elements needed to create an accessible PowerPoint, explain the basics of PowerPoint’s accessibility tools, and test if a PowerPoint you did not create is inaccessible. You will also have an opportunity to apply all that you have learned in a hands-on activity that will help build your skills throughout the course.
Time Commitment: based on your input
Level of Difficulty: Beginning
Format: Self-paced course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine PowerPoint accessibility
- Use PowerPoint’s built-in accessibility tools
- Apply accessibility principles to create an accessible PowerPoint
- Remediate an inaccessible PowerPoint
Dropping a Course
We know that sometimes even the best-laid plans go awry. If you find you need to drop your @ONE course, please:
- Log in to @ONE registration Catalog.
- From your student dashboard, select the “drop the course” option.
NOTE: If you drop prior to the first day of class, Contact Us to request a refund.